Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

POINTING WEST / POINTING EAST

















This Land Was Made For You And Me.

Ever since I saw the above painted image of Woody Guthrie on the YouTube video of Ramblin' Jack Elliott singing "Talking Fish Blues," I've been trying to find the above photo image of Bob Dylan and Suze Rotolo from the early 1960's. I remember seeing that photo for the first time in the early 1980's. I've always liked it. Now I like it even more.

Thanks so much to robin andrea for the link to Sita Sings the Blues, a playful telling of the Ramayana.

About an hour ago it started to snow here, but there was blue sky to the north:


















Now it's 41 degrees on my porch, and the view looks like this:


















Do you see the bald eagles' nest in the cottonwood trees?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive