Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

42 years: a book of changes


















About a month ago, I had a limited edition of 25 copies of my book of art and poetry printed up. A few days ago, Bellingham's independent bookstore, Village Books, took three of my books on consignment, with a retail price of $14.95 per copy. I will not be making a profit on this limited edition but do want to make it available for those who are interested. For those readers who would like to purchase a copy and who live in the United States or Canada, try calling Village Books at 1-800-392-BOOK and asking for:

42 years: a book of changes
(by Amanda Wald Rachie)

If that doesn't work, email me at:

ellamuir@msn.com

For those who don't live in the United States or Canada, email me if you'd like to buy a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive