Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Apparently I look more like myself in the morning (-:



After trying this with several photos last night and finding out that I look 83% or less like Charles Bronson, Jane Goodall, Clint Eastwood, Golda Meir, Elie Wiesel, Jackie Chan, Meryl Streep and Hugh Jackman, I took another picture of myself on Photo Booth and found that in the morning after a good night's sleep, after getting together with friends and taking a walk by myself afterward, that I resemble the above people, 53% or less, in the photo I took today.

Kurt Cobain? When I first saw Kurt Cobain all those years ago, my thought was that if Richard and I had had a son, he would have looked like Kurt Cobain.

Charles Bronson?

I was most pleased to think I might be related to Golda Meir or Jane Goodall.

That was fun. Now I've got to start my work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive