Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Reply to the comment on NUS students having regular sex

Received a comment from one98two at my post NUS students having regular sex

came across ur blog by chance..enjoyed it alot..'') but why would u expect it to be at least 80%? i think 64% is already a very high number..hmmm...is sex really being understated nowadays = not uncommon - like who really cares about the V thing..? Are gals really tt less conservative with the advent of globalisation?


Hi.. thanks for the comment from one98two... I expect it to be 80% and higher is due to my personal and friends' experiences, and the stories that I heard from all around.

I wonder if you stay or walk around in the hostel? I have seen gals walk around the hostel braless (and of couse is obvious kind that you can spot easily). I have listened the sound out from the room or bathroom. I even listened a real story on 3P.

I am sure no one really cares abt Virgin thing in today society.....


Check out my other related posts:

Local SYT
SYT: sweet young gal blog... if u know what I mean

Party time
Snapshot from the party gals

SGD 4 hotel
Can't believe? Check it out

Online food delivery
Hungr? This is for you........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive