Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

This is my BT traffic with Starhub, is it normal?

Being shopping for whole day... so tired.. really need some massage on my leg...

Taka DBS credit card member has additional 10% discount at Taka, 3 days only.. tmr will be last day....

Buy so many clothes and bags... this month credit card bill confirm suffer.............

Anyway.. reach home and see my BT traffic, I start to pay attention to this since the report saying Starhub block the BT traffic....

That is terrible...

I remember my plan is 8Mbps.. but you can see my upload is suffer.. never reach full.. this is not the case in the past (if I remember correctly)...

And you can see my download speed.......... arggggggggggg....... far far far away from 8Mbps.. why am I paying so much while I cant reach that speed??????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive