Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Only happen in Malaysia - Part 9 - Sleep like this also can?

If you read my previous posts on "only happen in malaysia", you may notice that now I put part 9 instead of the nine in roman character, this is because I don't know how to write nine in roman character....

Anyway... there are two interesting photos showing how the Malaysian can sleep, at anywhere, anytime, any style. The first one is at a classroom, where two at the back row are sleeping, and one of them even bury his head inside his bag.


This one even more creative, they sleep at the container or between the lorry head and the container. Must be tough life.

Keep visit my blog, I got a few more posts on "only happen in malaysia"....

Click here for more Funny stuffs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive