Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Only happen in Malaysia - Part VII - Errrr....

I don't really know what should I put for the title. As this photo tells a lot of things...


It says Malaysia is flexible, just hang your rubbish on a light post, and it will be collected. Imagine you do it in Singapore, even your neighbour no complaint, the NEA or government will also come to you.

But of course doesn't mean that this is a good things, as this is not really a good way. In Singapore, we don't have that mosquitoes, but this is not the case in Malaysia, I once stay at my friend house and at the middle of the night, I was disturbed by the mosquitoes, and surprise to see all the red mark all over my leg in the next morning.

Click here for more Funny stuffs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive